Aikyashree scholarship online application 2021 last date and WBMDFC payment status. Aikyashree helpline number from www.scholarships.gov.in.
Here are the latest updates for the Aikyashree scholarship 2020 and 2021. Also know about Aikyashree scholarship status check, last date, scholarship amount, etc.
I am doing this blog to actually help you with Aikyashree Scholarship and understand how you can study without actually spending a lot of money and get the best out of your time in your efforts.
I know most of you know about Aikyashree and it is famous for its Scholarship Programme in West Bengal and It is one of the best safest options especially for those students who belong to a poor family.
The important thing for you is to work hard don’t get me wrong there so if you are looking for shortcuts you won’t find much of that on this blog but I’ll do my best to tell you what’s possible and what’s not when you’re applying to Aikyashree Scholarship.
Aikyashree Scholarship Pre Matric And Post Matric Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate needs to be an abode of West Bengal.
- Have to be studying in a College/ Establishment acknowledged by an educational Board/ Council/ College of the State/ Central Government.
- Have to secured not less than 50% marks or equal grade in the previous final examination.
- The family members yearly earnings should not morethan 200000 INR.
- Students looking into in institutes outside West Bengal will not be qualified for prematric or postmatric scholarship.
Aikyashree Scholarship Merit Cum Means Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate needs to be an abode of West Bengal.
- Must have obtained admission in a technological/ professional program.
- Should have protected at the very least 50% marks in the last Greater Additional/ College graduation evaluation.
- Yearly household revenue of the student need to not be greater than Rs.2.5 lakh.
- The pupils that are citizens of West Bengal however going after researches in listed institutions situated outside West Bengal, as might be notified every now and then by the West Bengal Minorities’ Development as well as Financing Firm, are likewise qualified for using.
Aikyashree West Bengal State Scholarship Scheme Procedure For Filling Application Step By Step With Images
1. Open www.wbmdfcscholarship.gov.in And Click On New Registration Button
2. Fill Up All Information Under “Student Information” Section And Click – Proceed
3. Fill Up All Information Under “Scheme Eligibilty” Section And Click Submit Then Proceed Button
4. Note Your User ID and Check Inbox Of Given Email ID/Mobile Number For Password
5. Note Your User ID And Password From Your Email Inbox
6. Check Your Message Box
7. Login with Your User Id And Pssword For Complete The Application on “Student Log-In” Section
8. Change Your Password For Next Step (You May Also Change It For Security Reason)
9. Fill Up All Details Under “Basic Information” Section
10. Fill Up All details under “Academic Information” Section
11. Fill Up “Bank Account Details” And Verify
12. Verify Complete Application Option Before Final Submission
13. Print The Application
Finally, take a Print Out Copy Of the Aikyashree Scholarship Application and then print out a copy of the Application along with a Photocopy of the Bank Pass Book containing Bank Account No and IFS Code and submit it to the concerned Institute.
The Aikyashree scholarship application actually needs to be submitted separately from the admissions application itself so you should not hesitate to ask people questions about it.
So I am doing this blog to actually tell you that I got admits from ranked top universities and I literally got a hundred percent scholarship from one of them.
the thing if you like getting out of your comfort zone understanding another culture if you like you know making friends making a lot of amazing friends from across the globe and you like
I would recommend that for sure so here’s my story on how I got accepted from four schools and I got a full scholarship from one of them right so I was back in WB sitting with my computer trying to put the same search keywords that you must have put in to get to this blog
One of my friends on Facebook actually received a full scholarship in the WB and I immediately picked up the phone and I called him to know more and I was shocked to learn that this was actually
I actually received the scholarship from Aikyashree and it was very hard for me. When I look back I know that I made the best decision of my life.
Send me your comments and I’ll reply but know what these different ways are to apply for a scholarship and people will really appreciate the admissions office really likes it when you’re asking them for more clarity around scholarships they know you’re serious and they know that you know you’re trying to get the best deal.
Also, don’t apply to like 30 institutions be smart to pick up six to eight schools and you know they should range from like hard to get institutions to easy to enter institutions and you’re pretty much across the spectrum.
Make sure you let the admissions offices know of your intention to study there so that you get the most bang for your buck but please do that reach out to them an email on phone however you can take help.
I wish you a lot of good luck with your admissions remember all it takes is a leap of faith a little bit of advice and some luck so wish you all the best and if you have any questions or if you have feedback for me please post your comments I will be sure to answer them pretty quickly.